Monday, June 10, 2019

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, I finished up "Page One" of the ASB,  and here's a snaperoo..


...what's actually pictured here are the first and last pages of the book... or as I interpret the instructions these are the first and last pages...  I did change up the color of the flowers to a lovely lilacy/purple silk.  I thought the leaves were very reminiscent of lilac or even violet leaves... the flowers were charted to be the dark blue color of the letters to the left but hey, it's mine and I wasn't sure what the dark blue flowers were supposed to be and I went with what I like instead.
________________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again.

Good Thoughts!Good Words!Good Deeds!
edgar

6 comments:

  1. I like your flowers, Edgar! Congratulations on getting page one finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your change of the flower colour, its perfect with that colour green

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: The color changed is beautiful, I too change colors when needed, the colors you chose are perfect, they do look like lilac leaves, we are lucky the lilacs are still blooming in our neck of the woods, with the cool nights they last longer instead of a weeks worth we are going on three weeks of blooms and aroma.
    Have a beautiful week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. The flowers are a perfect compliment to the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo to the color changes, Edgar. Really enjoying
    this endeavor of yours, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new project is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...