Monday, February 18, 2019

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, so another weekend wooshed by once again and as I sit here on a cold (45 degrees outside) Monday morning I think back and say... lordy, that long nap yesterday would be nice to repeat just about now!!!  On TCM they had a really good line up of musicals so after I got home from the 8am Mass I ran the Who Hounds out for potty then flipped on on the tube, sat down with a big cup of coffee... then wrapped up in a quilt and promptly fell asleep.  Rico was down in the Valley visiting his mom this weekend so the house was quiet, except for the TV.  I had planned to stitch all day, but the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry... you know...so here's a shot where I left off on my stitchin'...

... it's still a great piece to work on and I really like the colour changes along the way.
________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!... 

"Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds"
edgar

10 comments:

  1. Edgar, you are moving along quite nicely on this stitch. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amused when you use the title "A little stitchin", because it is never only a little bit of stitching. Wow. Even with a long nap, you made a lot of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounded good to me! Love your colors on the Quaker:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think our recent weather in the NW encourages long naps!!! The Quaker piece is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, and I'm sure you needed the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Edgar: A nap is very healthy.
    I am so sorry it has been so chilly where you are, brrrr.
    Beautiful stitching.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great progress. I noticed the change in color as well and was admiring how lovely it looked

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making really good progress on this....I dearly love this. Very Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!You have had good progress! It's a lovely..Happy stitching!
    Carmela

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...