Monday, November 5, 2018

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle friends, so I'm still stitching away on "Smith Sampler" and here's a snaperoo...


... so I wanted to stitch out the structure of the sampler so I finished out the side borders and started in on the triple line of stitching along the bottom.   When I took the snap and then looked at that snap I saw that I had made a stitching error..... that sawtooth styled line under the tree that I just stitched blindly across needs to have a large chuck frogged out of the middle.   There is a grey manor house that sort of sits lower than that line between the trees....  oh well, stitchy mistakes happen...
______________

There you go sports fans, I ain't perfect and my stitching isn't either...

Related image
 ...and so life goes on...
thanks for stopping by do stop again!

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Even with the frogging, it is a gorgeous sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful sampler. If you never want to frog, it might be better not to stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistakes happen! It looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks superb, such a lovely colour palette

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...