Tuesday, November 13, 2018

A Little Bit of Christmas!!!

Gentle Friends, it's still Fall and I have Oogie Boogie out on the counter... but over the weekend my Christmas started up as it does every year... with Bud's Egg coming into the season and arriving on the shelves...

.. and to make it even better I stopped into my German Store over on Chruch Street and they had all their yummy German, Christmas treats out and selling full blast... so I picked up some Lebkuchen, Pfeffernusse and even some Marzipan "potatoes"... so I...

... poured me a tasty borboun laced eggnog!! 
My Saturday ended on a super Christmassy High Note!!
_________

Thanks for stopping by, remember Christmas is only about 42 days away!!  

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Let the holiday season commence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I clicked on to your blog this morning before the homepage even came up I thought to myself that it's just about that time for Edgar to start teasing and tempting us with those wonderful holiday confections and/or stunning sights of San Francisco....you did not disappoint, Sir!
    Let the Christmasing begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas delights.... Still cannot find Bud's locally, but there is
    a wonderful German bakery for the other temptations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love eggnog! I have abstained due to trying to loose weight but I will buy some this season! The German treats sound wonderful....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your holiday season is in full swing

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...