Monday, November 14, 2016

A Stitchin' Finish

Gentle Friends,  Over the weekend I finished up "Plantation Sampler."  here's a snaperoo.....


"Plantation Sampler" by Canterbury Designs - August 8th - November 13, 2016
My Conversion of Belle Soie (Classic Colorworks Silk)
36ct PTP Wren 

... I thoroughly enjoyed the stitching on this sampler and it seemed to stitch up pretty fast.  I think I know what piece will be next on the old Q Snap, but will wait until next week to talk any more about that.
________________________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

24 comments:

Kristen said...

It's magnificent, Edgar! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, you do wonderful work!

Terry

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

It's beautiful! :)

CalamityJr said...

Beautiful design, perfectly stitched. Great finish, Edgar!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Oh Edgar! It's so pretty. Congratulations!

jhm said...

Very nice. Well one.

Laura said...

It is indeed spectacular!!! Can't wait to see this one framed!! Did you already list your color conversions for this as I am very very tempted to ask Santa to bring me this for Christmas :)

Thank you!

needlenurse said...

It is definitely one of my favorites. Q-snaps.......now I know. lol

Tricia B said...

Love it! Gorgeous!

Arlene Grimm said...

Lovely!!

Jeannine520 said...

It looks beautiful Edgar, congrats on your finish! I can't wait to see what you're next WIP will be. ;-)

Robin in Virginia said...

What a stunning finish, Edgar! I love the yard with all the animals.

Margaret said...

Love your finish! Just beautiful!!!

Barb said...

A beautiful piece Edgar!

Mary said...

Beautiful, I am have a devil of a time tracking down this pattern though. Loving your photos a DC too.

Wanda said...

It's just gorgeous! I've so enjoyed watching your progress.

Justine said...

A beautiful finish Edgar - congratulations!

Dede said...

Congratulations! A wonderful piece!

Ariadne said...

So beautiful this is and so appropriate for Thanksgiving!AriadnefromGreece!

Von said...

Wow, Edgar, what a magnificent sampler!

Julie said...

Amazing finish, so beautiful

Anna van Schurman said...

Another beautiful finish, Edgar! This one is on my list, but I fear it will have to wait until retirement.

Tina said...

Stunning sampler,conratulations on your happy dance