Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A Little Package

Gentle Friends, with more fun Fall things appearing in the stores I was inspired to haul out the skull candy dish I picked up last year along with some stitched pieces.  Then last night a box was delivered by UPS ....  something I had ordered a week or so ago...

... a pair of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CalaveraCalavera (Sugar or Candy Skull) Shoes.  Made by Converse exclusively for Journey's.  This is the third year I've gotten some and each year the skull pattern changes, and this year they are big and colourful!!
___________________________

Not much else going on today, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

15 comments:

  1. Love them! As my out of date husband would say " you be styling" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sugar skull Converse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not ready for summer to be over yet! Great sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes and the skull candy dish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skulls give me the creeps...I've never figured out the fascination with them. My grandmother used to say "that's why they make chocolate AND vanilla, we don't all like the same thing". But I will concede these are pretty skulls and if you are going to wear skulls these are the ones to wear. I could wear those shoes before I could reach in and get a piece of candy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG love the shoes, wish they would sell them in Australia. I just have the boring black converse LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both the candy dish and the sneakers are a lot of fun. I wish I had those to wear on the "Day of the Dead"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Edgar....i am seeing that design in lots of places this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one crazy guy! The shoes are a riot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Edgar: Oh my gosh love these.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these! You must show us a pic when you wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the converse - they are really fun and cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have quite the collection! I love that they have these every year!

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...