Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thrifty Thursday

Gentle Friends, over the weekend we hit the usual places....  and I did find some fun stuff...


...a couple of great books...one about  a favorite Christmas film... and the companion book to the super PBS TV series from Ken Burns....  a 19th century etching that I already had an antique frame to fit.... another Disney DVD I didn't have and a great WWII film with Claudette Colbert, a nice piece of china from Mottahedeh and a lovely vintage set of embroidered pillow cases (they didn't look this nice when I bought them, I've cleaned and ironed them).  We hit a nice little estate Sale for some of these things.
_____________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks again for stopping!!

Take care,
edgar

1 comment:

  1. Nice find! I have a question for you. How do you clean your vintage linen pieces that you find? A friend has a few 1940-50's linen pieces that need to be spot cleaned. Thanks for any info.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...