Thursday, February 26, 2015

The First "PEEP" Report of 2015

Gentle Friends, Easter is upon us and Walgreen's has the candy to prove it.... with these bright yellow chicks just calling my name,  I thought it only appropriate to do a Peep Report....... 

....... bright yellow packaging and three to a package..

... they pop out and sit ever so still with a nice and not over bearing lemon sent and are pretty tasty for Limited Edition Peep's.  Often with LE one is happy that they are "limited" but these have a nice lemony flavour concentrated in the "Fudge" - the "Fudge" has a crisp soft crunch to it - but I not sure that I would call it "Fudge" - more like flavoured white chocolate, it has that sort of consistency.  I kinda liked them, but I like all things lemony and have a hard time finding something that is lemony not to be tasty at some level.....  so..... if you see some, and like Peep's and lemon flavour you might want to giv'em a try - what could it hurt!!
____________

Short and sweet today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again soon!!

Take care,
edgar

12 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: I am a Peeps freak sounds kind of crazy but I am.
    I love them so much.
    Happy Easter.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peeps!!!!! I love these little things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to keep an eye out for these Peeps! Looked for the milk chocolate Peeps the other day, but I couldn't find them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your Peeps reports. Thank You! I think I will look for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite Peeps were the plain ol' white ones which are no longer being made. I guess it was decided that the white ones were too blah for today's generation. Sad : (

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing it will hurt is my waistline and my blood sugar levels...but one small package my need to come home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come to think of it, I haven't had any Peeps in 2015...yet. I got some for Christmas and Dottie ate half of them! Crazy dog loves marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edgar, you are a pip with your Peeps and I always look forward to your Peep reports at Eastertide. I will pick up the lemon critters for the Children's baskets and any new ones you discover for us. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love peeps and my daughter loved them growing up. They remind me of her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yay! Hadn't seen these yet! I like to "age" them so they get a little crispy on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't all Peeps "Limited Edition?" They certainly do not last long in my house! (hehe)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. PEEEEEEEPS! I love peeps ~ soft, sugary Peeps…mmmmm good.

    I am trying very hard to watch what I eat (I have a very important event to prepare for in July) but I just may give these LE ones a try if I see them.

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...