Monday, June 23, 2008

A post for Monday...

The weekend was spent stitching and finishing exchanges. I have quite a few obligations coming up and so I am focused on that for the next few days.
That means that there are no stitchy snaps.

I did see quite a few movies this weekend - My Netflix brought me a Joan Collins Film Festival - with three of her movies - "Seven Thieves" - 1960 with a great cast, Edward G Robinson, Rod Steiger and of course Joan Collins - a great caper film!! The other film with JC was "Stopover Tokyo" - 1957 - an assassination movie from the Cold War. The third film was "Road to Hong Kong" - 1962 - the last and the least of the Hope and Crosby road films - it was pretty bad - that's the best I can say about that!!

Short and sweet today - the weather has finally gotten back to normal with the highs today around 60 degrees!! instead of that 90+ last Friday!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Take care,
edgar

2 comments:

  1. I'd be freezing! I'd love it though! I so enjoy wearing sweaters! Lizzy mailed out 2 linens to me on Saturday, so hope I get them this week. I'll stitch as fast as I can on them!
    You sound like a busy week is ahead of you!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the fog! I practically died Fri and Sat with the 90 degree weather. I was so happy Britex had A/C. I remember the days when they didn't!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...