Monday, March 20, 2023

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, I've completed the castle in the clouds and now moving towards the "2nd" half of the sampler... here's a snaperoo...


... since I can see this piece wrapping up relatively soon I've got my next project kitted and in line... a Christmas present.  I know I'm a bit early but if  I don't get it stitched up there may not be time to get it framed...  and I'd rather it be done, done than languishing about and a rush job late in the Fall. I've lined up a couple of pieces of linen and the two overdyed flosses I ordered arrived... I had some in my stash of both colors but with the way dye lots go sometimes I'd like it all to sort of match within the piece... and the new flosses miraculously match what I already had, so now I've got quite a bit of extra of "Blacksmith Blue" and "Barn Door"... WOO HOO!!

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar


6 comments:

  1. You have made awesome progress on In Memory, Edgar! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: This is such a beautiful design, I am looking forward to seeing how you have it framed.
    I am also looking forward to seeing your new project.
    Your stitching is beautiful.
    Happy Blessed Easter to you and Rico of course Happy Blessed Easter to your Hounds, they are so adorable.

    Hugs
    Catherineđź’™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot resist those precious wafting angels...cannot see them without
    remembering your kindness.... In Memory is going to be a magnificent
    addition to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a great progress on In Memory.
    Looking forward to see your next project.
    Have a happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching, as always, Edgar. I wish I were just a fraction as prolific you are. I need to stop doing "littles" and get on some of my larger pieces. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the border under Loving. My husband and I were in southern CA this past weekend for a few days and we saw that San Fran was hit by really bad winds. I hope all was well by you.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...