Friday, June 24, 2022

Flashback Friday

Gentle Friends, I've been seeing this piece pop up lately on Social Media and remembered how much I enjoyed stitching it... here's a snaperoo...


... it's the BBD Mystery Sampler.  I stitched it all on a single piece of linen instead of the various linens for each section.  Originally issued with the Loosfeathers #31, #32, #33, and #34 as bonus charts.  It has been recently reprinted within the Booklet "A Heart Remembers."

_____________________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks again for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts1 Good Words! Good deeds!

edgar

3 comments:

  1. Still a beauty! I remember when you were stitching this one, Edgar. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely - Did you apply called-for floss or doddle with your palette?
    Just love the color combinations.... have my tab in for the new book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! I love your version of the sampler.

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...