Friday, May 27, 2022

Flashback Friday

Gentle Friends, so I picked for a flashback today a piece that I finished up at the beginning of 2012... here's a snaperoo...


I even dug back through my old blog posts to find the pertinent info:

... "A la Belle Etoile" 
32ct "Smokey Pearl" -
11/12/11 to 01/01/12
I used my own conversion and added some extra colors...

Here is my conversion:
Beige DMC842 to Belle Soie "Sandy Beach"
Green DMC934 to Belle Soie "Attic Tea"
Red DMC 3685 to Gloriana "Cranberry"
Blue DMC 3768 to Belle Soie "Chester's Blue"
Pink DMC3774 to Belle Soie "Pink Quartz"

White DMC3865 to Belle Soie "Oatmeal Scone"

added colours...
Brown - NPI 955
Orange - Belle Soie "Carrot Cake"
Black - Belle Soie "Noir"
______________________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by...do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!

edgar

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty you have shared today, Edgar! Love your color choices on that smokey pearl linen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to see this pretty piece again. I love the fabric color that you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...