Monday, June 7, 2021

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends here is where my two projects are at the moment... first up is "Paradise"...

.. I was ecstatic about that "unfudgable" border meeting up.  So often with a border, I've had to adjust a stitch or two but this one was spot on.  
________________

Since it is the beginning of the month I also received the next section on "Fruits"... 
and got to stitching on that...

,,, as I always have done I am laying in the dark blue first.
___________

The weekend was quiet... the City was windy and on the cool side with temps hoving in the low 50's... I do love Summer here by the Bay!!  That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

8 comments:

  1. Both pieces are gorgeous, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on both Edgar! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: My goodness you have been busy, the Psalm youi stitched is beautiful, I am looking forward as to how you framed this, it will be stunning.
    The Blue Sampler is a stunning piece.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do glad that border worked as should. As usual your pieces are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful embroidery "Paradise" ... I continue on "Plenty" .. and we are halfway there! Good work and good week!
    Hugs,Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paradise is just beautiful. Great that the border met up!! I do love the blues on that other piece. I just got back from a visit with my sister in Ohio. Between the humidity and the cicadas, I was more than happy to return to the cool and comfortable NW! So I understand how you feel about the temps in SF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on that border meeting up. Always a tense few moments when you put in that last little bit.

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...