Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, I wanted to finish up the May section on "Fruits" before posting a snap... 


... it's a bit wrinkled and not as smooth as I would have liked but you get the idea.  As you can see I stitched past the actual "section" for May... It just drives my nuts to stop mid-line or where I can see the leaf or vine continue... so I just continued on stitching... that half-bird on the mid-right is the actual demarcation between the May and June sections so you can see where I just kept on stitching along.
______________

That's about all for now sports fans.  I'm just about finished with the Christmas Present stitch and will get it to the framers as soon as it's done.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

11 comments:

  1. I have no problem leaving things in the middle, but I understand the need to finish a vine or another part. Of course when I do leave parts without finishing an area I often then make a mistake. Your stitching is gorgeous. I love this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading your previous post and was so happy to hear that Lolly is almost back to her old self. Glad the medication is helping her. Bless her little heart. I am sure you are both greatly relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks prettier with each new section!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As ever, your work and commitment are superb. Lolly is looking perky...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Edgar! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Edgar! I love the two blues. It gives the piece such a calming look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those blues are so pretty. That is going to be a real special piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Edgar: This is growing into such a beauty, great progress on stitching. I hope all is well in your neck of the world.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...