Monday, October 26, 2020

A very Little Stitchin' Week....

 Gentle Friends,  this past week I've neglected CtA a bit... so here's a little progress..


... I'll need to get a move on this week to finish it up before the Anniversary of the first sighting of Cape Cod on November 9th. -or -  The November 11th Anniversary of the first anchor dropping in Province Town Harbor on Cape Cod.  
_________________

There you go, short and sweet.  Hope all is well in your world, thanks for stopping by do stop again!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Shoot for the anchor drop anniversary LOL....but you're a speed stitcher so I am sure you can meet the earlier deadline if you set your mind to it. I keep forgetting to post my pathetic progress on my WIP.... Too much Halloween going on LOL!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...