Monday, November 11, 2019

A Little Christmas Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, here's my start on a Christmas piece I've had in my stash for a few years...


... It's called "Tidings of Great Joy" from La D Da.  I'm stitching this on the bottom half of the piece of 40ct Vintage Pecan Butter I used to stitch the BBD piece I just finished up... it was still on top so what the heck why not!! I shifted/adjusted some of the overdyed flosses from the called for to more traditional Christmas colours.
__________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Good start on your Christmas stitch, Edgar! What colors did you go for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: What a lovely piece, I am looking forward to seeing this finished.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't wait to see how this looks when finished. You are off to a pretty start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. I have to admit to always loving the more traditional colours for my Christmas stitching. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are off to a good start! It looks like a wonderful chart!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...