Monday, October 7, 2019

A Little Birthday Dinner

Gentle Friends, a fun thing we did for my birthday was going out to dinner with some friends.  We headed over to our favourite Chinese place, Alice's.  We ordered a few dishes and here are some shots...

... we started off with some of their great avocado egg rolls!!

... some Mongolian beef...

... always have to have some Sweet and Sour Pork, Rico's favourite...

... a spicy Hunan chicken

... and I'm always going to get some kind of shrimp dish, this is called Chinese Prawns...

... and here's my fortune!!


Rico got me a delicious cake from Dianda's....a tres leches cake with rum, delicious!!!
_________________

There you go sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday Edgar. Best wishes to you for many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks delicious! Your fortune was right on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: The food looks yummy, Rico has my heart, sweet and sour pork is my all time favorite.
    Happy Birthday.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking meal and a very yummy looking cake. That sounds like a good way to celebrate, good food and great friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday. I hope the Chinese prawns dish was as good as it looks. And that cake- mmmm....you had me at tres leches - but then with rum? Seriously yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your birthday meal looked fabulous. What a great way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...