Monday, May 6, 2019

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Swan Pond... and here's a snap...


... and here are some thoughts.  I decided to modify the vine border a bit to finish out the capital eyelet alphabet line... and I'm in the reworking of the house info under that in progress... I started that info line and sort of like it but not really... and so I stopped and I'm working it out on paper before I stitch any more of that.  I've finished up the fill of the first floor of the house and really like using the pinkish coloured floss,  I've still got the second floor to fill in and there's a one-story extension to the right to complete. With only those bits left on this sampler, I've started to think what's up next...
_________________

There you sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

7 comments:

  1. Great progress! I really like the colors of this piece. Eager to see the completion. Enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made fabulous progress on Swan Pond! Go Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent work...as always...the subtle changes you made have a significant impact. You seriously should try your hand at designing!!!!!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sampler is looking so pretty. I think you chose the house color very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. I love your personalizations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Edgar: Beautiful progress, I love the color of the house, I am fascinated by the cream brick color on the corners of the house, they give it a very vintage look.
    I am looking forward to seeing what you will be doing next.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...