Saturday, September 8, 2018

A Little Stitching

Gentle Friends, here's one last Post before I head out on my Fall adventure tomorrow... here's a snap...


... this is where I left off last night on Smith Sampler.  She;'s coming along nicely and will be my travel project for the next few weeks.
_______________

There you go sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again..  I may get a Post or two set to pop up while I'm away, if I get the chance today, so stay tuned.  If I don't get to it then I'll see you here the first week of October.

Take care,
edgar

11 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage Edgar! Beautiful work, as always.

    Sandra in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always! Safe trip, safe home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Smith Sampler is looking good, Edgar! Enjoy your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels, Edgar!
    Great progress on your sampler...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edgar, this is gorgeous! Look forward to your progress on this beauty. Enjoy your trip! Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've already left but if you're checking in here I hope you're having a wonderful trip! Stay safe and we want to hear all about it when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This piece is wonderful! I hope you have safe travels my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress. Enjoy your vacation.. will wait for your lovely pictures from the trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a safe and wonderful trip. I have a lot if blogs to catch up on it's been awhile. Smith Sampler is beautiful. Have you seen Nicoles ( Nicole's Needleworks) she finished it recently and it's georgous. Take care and happy stitStitc

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...