Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A Little New Stitchin'

Gentle friends, I went through some of my Christmas Stash and pulled a few things... then after some deliberation settled on this piece for my new Holiday WIP...


... once again I 've always meant to stitch this piece and now seems as good a time as ever.... and I really like this piece!!  I've tweaked some of the floss colors and reworked the bottom part of the chart - although I like the top part of the piece the large words in the grassy area have never really appealed to me so I took them all out and shortened up the entire piece.  When I get to the companion chart "Ghoultide Welcome" I'll do the same and shorten it up also.
______________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours. Unlike me, you will probably get your Christmas stitching done in time too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Nice choice.

    JHM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Edgar, it doesy heart good to reconnect with your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Edgar: What a beautiful choice, I look forward to seeing your progress.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful piece and one that I hang proudly on my wall year round. Paulette definitely has such a good eye for color!!! Enjoy each and every stitch in this lovely piece, can't wait to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of project for the holiday season, Edgar! I'm excited to see how it turns out with your changes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Edgar! Can't wait to see it "in progress"!!

    MaryO1230

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your planned changes! Can't wait to see your progress pics. Your stitching is definitely an inspiration! May need to unearth this one from my stash sometime "soon" (which could mean anytime between today and 202? LOL) I know this will be another beauty when it's all done, Edgar! Kevin

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...