Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Little Christmas Cheer

Gentle Friends, Saturday evening was the annual Christmas party we go to and i have posted about in the past.... as usual, it was a lovely evening.... 

... we started off with some friends that were going at Super Duper Burger for dinner....
________________

 ... and after dinner, we headed over to Alamo Square and a warm welcome....

 ... the front hall...


... the dining room...

.. the back parlour...


... looking omnto the front parlour ....

... and the candle-laden tree....
... this great party really gets me in the Christmas spirit!!!
____________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar


11 comments:

  1. What fabulous décor and decorations! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an amazing tree, as it is every year. Victorian homes are made for Christmas, what a great way to start the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful place, what delights you must have sampled at that beautiful table... great start to the festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing the magnificent decorating and features of this home. And at the other end of the spectrum, you can't beat a good burger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this magnificent house. What a wonderful place for a Christmas party. I can see why it puts you in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos, as ever, Edgar. That shot of those beautiful windows is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your house is amazing. I just discovered your blog and am just beginning to go through it. Your stitching is just amazing. I feel blessed to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This home is amazing! I love Victorian...I can see myself living there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful! I remember seeing photos of this party in the past! I am sure you look forward to it every year!! I am amazed at the candles on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a beautiful tree! Even after Christmas, it puts me in the festive spirit.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...